Saturday, May 27, 2017

Reboot

Several years ago I thought the time for our family blog ended; now, however, it's time for Tucker Tracks to reboot. In a few days we leave for a 16-day trip to Europe. As I have thought about how to share our trip with friends and family who want to follow along, a blog has made the most sense. After all, I don't want to blow up your Facebook feeds and Instagram with a million photos!

When our boys took their trips to Europe in 2013 and 2016, their teachers/travel guides kept a blog with daily entries. It brought so much joy to us to see what they were up to day-by-day. So, a blog. Luckily I happen to have one of those! After several failed attempts to even remember how to log in (who remembers their username and password after four years?!), I was able to access Tucker Tracks.

It was like a trip down memory lane to revisit some of my old posts and a shock to realize that the family I've chronicled here is now turning to a new chapter. My blog began when Seth was 8 and Reed was 5, and my last entry was when Seth was on his European adventure between 8th and 9th grade; now, he is leaving for college in the fall!

I don't know whether I will continue to blog here after our trip or not, but I'm thankful to have this place to share our epic adventure with you. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: