Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Captivating Response

So many friends prayed for me and for the recent Captivating retreat I attended. Thank you! It was an amazing time, and I think I enjoyed it as much as any other woman there. As Stasi Eldredge, the retreat's key speaker, writes below, "Jesus LOVES to be asked. And women came to Frontier Ranch hungry and thirsty and asking for a deep encounter with God. And He answered." I've included her entire e-mail below because I can't say it any better than she can:

“Thank you so much, for the most incredible and impacting weekend of my life.” “I got a glimpse this morning, for the first time of how God sees me. He saw me as beautiful! I was beautiful! I’ve never, ever, felt that way before.” “It has awakened me to realize and be the woman that God created me to be. It has given me a glimpse of what a HERO my God is!” "I don’t have words...God came for me...He saved my life this weekend.”

Jesus LOVES to be asked. And women came this past weekend to Frontier Ranch hungry and thirsty and asking for a deep encounter with God. And He answered. Jesus came and he was so beautiful. He healed hearts. He birthed hope. He restored beauty. He spoke as only He can to the deep places in a woman’s heart. He revealed Himself and he took our breath away. The worship was glorious...a taste of what is coming.

Thank you for praying. Your prayers were MIGHTILY answered. And we had an absolute blast! After the Wound session on Friday, an unprecedented number of women stayed for ministry – 50 to 60 women. And the women’s team – which includes the women intercessors – all of us had both the energy and the desire to pray for them. And oh did God come! Isaiah 61. Praise Jesus!

I am still speechless myself for the incredible honor to get to do this ministry with God and with the amazing men and women of Ransomed Heart. I can’t wait til we get to do it again! Jesus is so fabulously good. And the more we know of him, the better he gets...So thank you, thank you, thank you. From the bottom of my heart – and for our team and for the 300+ women and their families and our captivating GOD...thank you. Stasi

Thank you again for your prayers! The next Captivating retreat is August 13-16 at Frontier Ranch in Buena Vista, Colorado. Please visit http://www.ransomedheart.net/ to learn more about this event.

No comments: